Saturday, September 24, 2011

Travel Bug

Day 5

Five Places I'd Like to Visit

1.  My first place I'd like to visit is Australia.  As I mentioned on last posts, I love the sun.  I would die to go hang on the beaches in Australia.  One downfall is that I've read that the 10 most poisonous snakes and 10 most poisonous spiders live there...NOT cool.  Either way...I want to go though!  Must do!
2.  I've heard wonderful things about Prague.  I honestly don't know much else about Prague but have heard it's absolutely beautiful.  So...again...must go!

3.  Africa.  I would love to go on a safari in Africa.  I've know people that have gone and their pictures are ridiculous.  Dying to go!

4.  Italy.  Being Italian I would love to go to Italy.  It'd be awesome to look up some history and see areas that my family is from...specifically in Sicily 

5.  Simple one...I've never been to New York and never really wanted to until recently but all of a sudden I really really really want to go to NYC.  I'd love to see Central Park and just walk around. 

1 comment:

Annette | Bucket List Journey said...

I also would love to go to Africa! I dream of taking a safari and participating in a traditional African dance.