Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pet Peeves

Day 9

Pet Peeves

Okay...I'm really not trying to be lazy here...but today's post will be a bit redundent if I write it out.  Day 2 was Likes and Dislikes...well...those Dislikes...were most of my pet peeves.  

Numbers 7, 4, 2 of dislikes are some of my pet peeves.  You can re-read them here

Additional ones are: 
  • whistling
  • people that drive super slowly when there is no reason
  • continuous noises (shocking that I work in special ed with this one!!) like tapping, etc!
  • people that use their cell phones in the movie theater...if they are anywhere if front of me my eyes go directly to that bright screen instead of the movie. 
  • poor service at a restaurant/store (again when there is no apparent reason...it's not busy, etc)
  • lying...especially obvious lies
I'll end there because if I try to think of more I'll end up annoyed thinking about them and that just won't make for a pleasant night of sleep!  

No comments: