Day 7
Do you read? What are your favorite books?
Yes.
I LOVE to read.
I'm always reading. I tend to have a book or my Kindle in my purse. I take books with me on the Coaster to read to and from baseball games (or did when I lived down south!). During summer it is not unusual for me to read a book a day. I often read in bed, which means I don't fall asleep until 4 am because I'm SO into my book.
As for a favorite...kinda the same as music. I love books. I read all types of books and I love LOTS of them. I'm currently loving The Hunger Games series. If you haven't read them...DO. Great books. And...the movies are coming out so you of course want to read them first!
I love cheesy books. Some of my favorite authors are:
Debbie Macomber
Nora Roberts
Emily Griffin
James Patterson
and now my brain has decided to stop working and I can't think of all the others! Of course. But either way...I love books.
If you are into paperbacks (meaning not using a Kindle type reader) I highly recommend using Paperback Swap. I used this site for a long time, still will occasionally but I've really gotten to like the Kindle. Paperback swap lets you 'recycle' your read books and get books you want...all for the cost of 'media mail' shipping. You pay to ship your book to someone that wants it and you get a credit...each credit is 1 book. Simple. And a great way to get books, especially ones that you may not have bought otherwise. And...it helps clear out some of those crowded bookshelves!
No comments:
Post a Comment