Day 10
If you could only live off one food and one beverage for the rest of your days, what would they be?
Wow...this is a tricky one. I love lots of different foods...and now I have to think of just one?!?!
My first thought is, "what would be healthy?", but really...it's not like I'm REALLY going to have to eat just the one thing because most of the healthy things I like I just don't think I'd like to eat every day! So...I'm going to have to go with burritos. Now...my daily burrito would have more than one ingrediant but not many! I could probably live off of a bean, cheese and cilantro burrito with good salsa. Yup...that would work! (oh...but not some Taco Bell burrito!!!)
{I was going to add a picture here...but all the burrito images I find are filled with stuff I don't like...or it's a TB burrito! }
Now...a drink
I can be pretty simple on this one. I truly could just say water. But that's boring! So...I'll be crazy and say....Iced Tea. Yeah I know...still not exciting. But it's refreshing, has some flavor, mildly sweet (I would need sweetened iced tea!!) and, if needed, some caffeine!
No comments:
Post a Comment