Friday, September 23, 2011

Fun in the Sun

Day 4

Today's post is supposed to be 'the meaning behind your tumblr name'. 

Uhm...I don't know what tumblr is and I sure don't have a tumblr name.  So, in lieu of discussing that I will tell you about my Blog title.  Seems reasonable right?   

So the title of this blog has been Fun in the Sun.  I've thought about changing it recently but I don't think I will.  

I was living in Carlsbad when I first created the blog.  It actually started as an online journal to document a cleanse I was doing.  After that was over and done with I put this current name on it.  I chose the name because it's exactly how I felt my life was.  I was living in Sunny San Diego...Carlsbad to be exact.  I was having tons of fun and loving life in general.  It seemed perfect.  

I've thought about changing it, but really, Salinas/Monterey doesn't have THAT bad of weather.  This week has been pretty darn sunny.  And during summer I can get a wicked tan at my aunts house!  Therefor I've decided to keep the name.  I'm still living life to the fullest and having a tons of fun.  

And if we go through a yucky weather spell...well....then I may change it! 


3 comments:

John D. Corippo said...

Hey kid,

I've been enjoying your new challenge. Funny how much both our lives have changed in 10 years! Just wanted to tell you Tumblr is a different blogging site. Kinda like blogger or wordpress. If you don't know, now you know. Hope everything is going good. My fam is taking me to the giants game on the 28th, my fathers day gift.

Anonymous said...

Smoking hot, c'mon get this thing updated. After all it us summer :)
Btw you looked great the other day. Black yoga pants work well for ya!!

Alicia said...

Anonymous~ uhm should I be freaked out that you saw me in yoga pants recently??? Haha! Did we wave hello to you as you drve away? And I seriously should change the name to Fun in the Fog! Ugh!!! Still working on a killer tan though...even on the cooler days!