Monday, February 28, 2011

59---Dork much?

59

So...I started listening to audiobooks while driving from Carlsbad to Salinas and back again.  They really do make the drive go by so much faster!  But...my listening has taken a turn toward pure dorkiness. A few drives ago I was listening to books that were about 8 hours long...so when I would arrive at my destination at 6.5-7 hours I would occasionally listen to the last hour of the book while getting ready in the morning etc...just so I wouldn't forget what was happening and just have an hour of listening when I started driving again. No big deal.  It was just a little listening while not in the car.  

Well...now I'm listening to Dean Koontz book 'Strangers'.  This book is separated into 4 parts...each part is about 8 hours. I listened to this book for part of my drive from Salinas to C-bad in December...to Salinas again this last week...and again back to C-bad on Friday...well...that still left over 8 hours of book left.  I've now taken to listening to this book at home.  Yes...I just sit on the couch and listen to the book. OMG...what am I turning into!  I'm officially a full fledged DORK!...but the book is just so good!  


No comments: