Sunday, February 20, 2011

49, 50, & 51---driving, books, and pups

49

Although my drive on Friday was supposed to be rainy and cold...this is what it actually was.  This pic was taken while driving on the 5, heading south, right after the 5 splits into the 99 and the 5


50

Nothing exciting...just the fact that my room in at my parents house now contains the following books...gardening, ghosts, dogs books, dictionaries, kids books, music books, car books, home remedy books, computer books and...the oh so popular Twilight books...it's quite the combo!


51

 Cutie pa-tootie Katy.  I feel like I get pics of Hurley a lot lately but not many of my first baby!  Katy just doesn't sit still long enough!  Even here she's a little annoyed because she was checking out Hurley's crate to see if anything had changed from every other time she walks by it


My mom and I enjoyed a nice glass of wine after a long day of shopping. 

No comments: