Wednesday, February 23, 2011

52 & 53

52

On day 52 I drove with my Aunt to Half Moon Bay.  The drive from Salinas to HMB along Hwy 1 is beautiful.  There are parts that actually remind me of Ireland with the green rolling hills.  Here are few pics from the drive.









53


Day 53 was my brother-in-law, Brandon's, birthday.  I spent most of the day with my sister...having lunch, getting groceries, etc so that she could have a birthday BBQ for him at their house.  I helped her during that time and then when Brandon came home I helped him put together the cribs for their nursery.  They are having twin girls in June so the nursery is starting to come together.  



 My sister and her first baby Milo



Ribs....for dinner (I actually even tried one...and...decided I'll stick to the hot dogs!)

How flippin adorable are these?!?!?!

No comments: