As Brook pointed out, 'I missed a day', but...I didn't really miss a day I just hadn't posted yet! I've still taken my pictures!! I promise!
39
As you may have noticed from my artichoke pictures...I love certain veggies...not all...but certain ones I can eat over and over! This is one of my favorites...mushrooms, zucchini and asparagus...grilled with a tiny bit of Pam Olive Oil spray, salt and pepper...and then...I dip it in Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce! (Which is my new favorite dip of choice for anything!!)
40
About a year ago I bought a new bedding set. I loved/love it. It's a damask pattern. The only problem I'm having is that it's an actual 'comforter', where I've always had a duvet. So...it was fun to have a comforter but...really really really hard to wash! Another problem was that I bought it on Overstock so didn't get to see it first...the pattern is black on a white background...only the white was more of an off-white. No biggie...except...I have 2 dogs that like to sit on my bed. So...that white part starts to look dingy...which means a lot of washing. Now, washing a queen size comforter in a regular washing machine and dryer...not cool. It CAN be done, I do it, but really...not cool! So, I've been looking, again, for a new bed set. I, for some reason, really want a 'quilt' or 'coverlet', and would love a damask pattern again...but maybe a white pattern on black? Either way at Target tonight I found this...it's a King size, so a little big, but the quilt and 2 shams only cost $35...so even if I only use for a short while I feel okay about it. And...being a quilt it should be easy to wash and makes for a great spare blanket afterwards. The funny thing is that in order to make a King size fit a Queen bed means putting it on sideways...so the flowers are sideways...but I really don't think anyone would notice.
No comments:
Post a Comment