35
I bought myself my favorite flowers on Thursday...Tulips!! Ralph's had an amazing deal...20 tulips for $9.99...I have a feeling I will be a frequent buyer as long as that deal is going! There's just something so simple and classic about Tulips. Love them. I know my last post showed them before blooming...here are a bunch of shots of them after blooming!
Not the tulips...but my wine :-)
This photo was taken by Trevor...I think
This photo was taken by Trevor
This photo was taken by Trevor
36
I was supposed to go to Long Beach on day 36 to the Chocolate Festival, but ended up not making it. Instead I cleaned my house...and shaved and bathed my dogs. Here's Hurley after his shaving and bathing!
37
Day 37 was Superbowl...I wore my SF Giants gear seeing as I didn't really care about either team. I actually wasn't planning on watching but put it on while Trevor watched...and I read. :-) Here is how exciting the game was at my place...
Whoa there....calm down! haha...yeah this was the scene during the Superbowl...at least the dogs were super snuggly!
No comments:
Post a Comment