Today I felt more human.
It was officially my first day back to work after being out sick all week. Luckily it was a training day, no kids, so I had one training from 8:15-11:15. I made it through with lots of water but by the end was looking pretty haggard.. We had to be back at my own school at 1:00...so yeah...we actually had an almost 2 hour lunch. While other teachers went out to eat or back to their classrooms to work on report cards, I went home. I had a super quick lunch (my first meal of the day) and then took about an hour nap on the couch. Man...I needed that! Back to work I went for about an hour and then I was able to head back home for the day. Not bad. I was able to relax tonight and wait for my friend Maria to get here with her friend Charlie.
Part of my relaxing, non-death feeling relaxing, included a fire. I wanted to do a fire so many times this last week but I was just too tired to ever actually do it. So finally tonight I did it! And I had fun playing with my camera settings while taking pictures of it!
Fish bowl setting
These two are using my color setting of just having the one color show up.
No comments:
Post a Comment