Today I drove up to Santa Monica to spend the day with my mom. She was there with my dad but he was busy today so it was a prime time for us to hang out. My picture today is both a picture and a video. Although my video does not do him justice. For those of you not familiar with SM there is a very popular area known as the 3rd Street Promenade...aka 3rd Street. Along this street are restaurants, shops, and the ever popular street performer. We saw many performers today...some were good, some weren't so good. This guy was beyond AMAZING. He was actually performing in the outside 'mall' at the end of 3rd Street (which to me means he's big time!)...he was in the courtyard right outside of Tiffany & Co...not your typical street performer location. I'm not sure, but I think to be inside the shopping center (and not out on the street area) a performer would need some sort of approval to be there. My mom and I were simply in awe. We stood and watched with goosebumps covering our arms. Josh Vietti. He's a 'hip/hop violinist'...I'm not your typical violin fan...in fact I'm not much of a violin fan in general...but OH MY GOODNESS...this was unbelievable. I'm hoping to post the video I took here...as well as a link to one of his more professional YouTubes. Please visit his website and see for yourself...
Okay....so I attempted to upload the video but after 40 minutes of it 'loading' I gave up!
Check out one of him many YouTube videos here There are so many to choose from...but I like this one b/c it shows a little of his personality that I saw today. The little grins throughout it...you can just tell that he loves playing his music and he loves that people enjoy him. He gets so engrossed that at times he seems to forget that others are watching...and then he sees them and shows a cute little grin....
Now...I wonder how old he is and if he's single ?!?! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment