So I just switched to Kaiser at the new year. So far I have gone in to 'establish' myself with a doctor, get my bcp's refilled (which of course meant 'that' whole exam), get my tetanus (aka...whooping cough) shot and my flu shot. Then I went again today to see what the heck is up and why am I still sick?!?! First of all I loved getting my bcp's at my last appointment because what cost me $75 through Blue Shield only cost me $10!!! Holy smokes...bring on the savings!! Today I went in and seeing as it turns out I simply have a 'virus' they couldn't give me any 'meds' because antibiotics don't work on viruses...which is fine by me seeing as I'm allergic to a crapload of antibiotics...I steer clear whenever I can.
They were giving this away though...for FREE!!!
Not too shabby!! I was told I can't take the decongestant though...for some reason my pulse was REALLY high...even after they took it 5 times. Last week it was 79...today 124!! So...I guess decongestant tends to make it go higher so none for me...and I have to go back on Friday to have it rechecked. Hopefully it's just something to do with my body fighting off the virus...
1 comment:
I hope you feel better! That's so cool that Kaiser was giving away all that stuff for free. I've been a Kaiser member for about a year now and I love them. And isn't it so great how cheap bcp's are now!!! BTW, if you get your Rx's mailed to you (like bcp's) they're even cheaper, and they mail you three packs at a time.
Post a Comment