So I'm going to attempt to do this blog thing...although I'm not really sure who really cares to read this. But...with my kitchen updates and being so far from everyone I thought it might make for an easier way to keep everyone up to date on my 'fun in the sun' down here in San Diego.
So here is the update for now. I'm getting really excited for my new kitchen!! The old one gets torn out on this coming up Friday. Luckly my kitchen is pretty small and the cabinet maker thinks they should be done with the tear out and install by Sunday...including cutting my bar down to counter level. It should REALLY open up the room!!! I'll post pics as I have them...so far I only have picture of some before...with the doors off. My living room is now a disaster!! I've pretty much moved everything from the kitchen into the living room.
The other new thing here is that I finally gave my roommate his notice. I gave him 2 months and let him know that if he finds a place before then that it is fine if he is out beforehand. It's just so hard to have someone else live in my place that I've spent so much money on. While I'll be stretched pretty thin financially I think overall I'll be a lot happier! And if needed I can always find someone else later. But right now I'm really looking forward to having that room for storage too!!! Good grief that will make life easier!!!
2 comments:
Well I'll read it! I'm so excited to have another blogging friend.
You'll have to have a house warming party when your kitchen's done and your roommate is out!
Thanks Amy!! I'll for sure have you over once it's all done...maybe after that crazy day of meetings we have planned at the end of March!!!
Post a Comment