Saturday, February 21, 2009

Got a lot done...

OMG...they got a LOT done today!!! The electrician came today along with Javier and his 'helper'. The electrical ended up being a pretty big deal, I'd say about half the day was spent fixing the wall, and other electrical issues that weren't done correctly to start with (like my stove plug just sitting on the ground...yeah...safe!) All the kitchen cabinets are now in, not all with doors yet. Tomorrow will be installing the cabinets on the other side of the bar. I'm guessing tomorrow will be a much faster day than today...after seeing how much was done today. Plus...they hung my pendant lights...so cool!!!






2 comments:

Kim said...

I really like the pendants. They would go well here. Hmmm. When's the granite going in? Javier's done a nice job. Maybe send a pic to Mickey when it's all done. He'd get a kick out of seeing it.

Alicia said...

Granite should go in next Saturday...hopefully! You'll have to send me Mickey's email so I can send him before and after pictures or I can send them to you to forward on to him.