Friday, February 20, 2009

Empty

Day 1 down of the remodel! My kitchen is now officially empty! We got slightly delayed, but shouldn't really hold us up at all, when it came down to lowering the bar wall. Turns out the electrical wires are a tiny bit too high so Javier (the cabinet guy) is trying to bring his electrician tomorrow to fix that so we can lower it. And...I decided that since the electrician is already going t be here I may as well have him get the pendant lights set up...which should be easy! I already have electrical wiring in the ceiling with a light switch...so really should just be getting the 'cans' in or whatever. I got super cool pendant shades...I'll put pics up when they are hanging. Here are pictures from today! Enjoy!




1 comment:

Caleb's Co. said...

Wow, it really opens up the space to have the cabinets gone above the bar! Looking good already.