Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Handyman
I love my handyman!! I met him at karaoke with a bunch of girl friends one night...he even played our dice game with us for a while. As we hung out with him all night it came out that he was a handyman "The House Mechanic" and so our relationship of him fixing my home boo-boos! He has installed all my new doors and door frames...he did some wainscoting work, drywall, and even built at box using wainscoting around a pipe for me...and now...he's installing my microwave and fixing the random holes in the ceiling that were showing after I removed the hanging cabinets. He rocks...he's coming to my place to do this work from 5-8 pm so that I can be home with Katy (who he loves!!) Today he got the microwave hood all set up and starting some of the patch work. He'll be back tomorrow to fix the ceiling!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment