Saturday, February 28, 2009

I have granite!!!

I officially have granite and luckily I LOVE it!! I've been worried the last few days..."What if I don't like it", "What if it is too pink?", "What if it looks funny?"....ahhhhhh!!!! The pressure!! Well the granite guys came today and installed. The funny part was that they turned the heater on on accident (I've NEVER used my heater...) so all of a sudden it started to smell pretty funny...but I assumed it was their 'glue' or something...I don't know?!?! My roommate comes and asks me, "Do they know they have the heater on?"...so I go down to check and they don't know how to turn it off...I don't know how to turn it off....so for the next 3 hours, on a 75 degree day, we had the heater on (we couldn't put the top piece back on to figure out the dial b/c it was in the way of the granite!!). Then....they leave....did they put the heater back together? No? Was the heater still on? YES!!! Ugh...it was warm!!! Finally, with my roommate's help we got the dang thing off, but it still took a while...I have a very old school heater!! Now I just need him (my roommate) to install the faucet and dishwasher and I'm good to go!!! YAHOO!!!!! Here are some updated pics!!!



No comments: