Sunday, August 15, 2010

Paradise

As our time came to an end at Lake Almanor my sister, bro-in-law and Jared went back to the bay and Kendall stayed with me for one last day and night at the Lake. I then got to keep her and take her with me to Chico for, our 'Girls Weekend', nevermind that fact that it was during the week.

Our last night in Almanor was Lisa's (Brandon's mom) birthday, so we boated across the lake for dinner. Now, my family does not consist of huge meat eaters, so I could only laugh at Kendall as she looked at the menu and exclaimed, "Ribs, I want ribs for dinner!!" Uhm...okay...(gross!!)

Hungry, messy girl


All finished



Kendall and I drove from the Lake to Chico just in time to meet my friend Cory (who I hadn't seen in a LONG time!!!) for lunch at Burger Hut. Here's a picture of Kendall devouring her burger. Brandon, loves Burger Hut so kept teasing Kendall that she couldn't go there. She, of course, loved it!



The next part of our trip consisted of visiting my friend Sara and her brand new baby (he was 6 weeks at our visit)! We got to relax and just hang out, catch up, and of course love on Baby Ben! Sara's parents have horses, so we also took Kendall over to see the horses (Kareem and Lulu).
Baby Ben


Kendall brushing Kareem

No comments: