So...I basically went off the Isagenix last Friday so that I could celebrate my sister getting married. My original plan was that I would re-start with my last 2 Cleanse Days on Monday and Tuesday....turned out that didn't work. I stayed up north longer that I originally planned and had company the whole time (and was meeting up with friends I hadn't seen in 10 years)....couldn't really be like "uhm....sorry I can't eat today, but sure I'll meet you at Starbucks". So...I decided to just wait till I got back down here again. Then...realized that I have company coming down here tomorrow....so....I'm modifying my plan again.
I'm starting a shake day today, will do as much of a shake day tomorrow...then again basically going off of it and will restart later. I have a friend that is about to start it too so I may restart with her.
But...super good news....I seriously ate like CRAP while I was up north. (Had to go to all the old favorites with friends). And...never weighed up there b/c I didn't take MY scale (I like to use just one to be accurate with myself) and just weighed this morning when I woke up...and I'm still down 5.6 lbs.
I like that I can modify this program and make it work for ME.
No comments:
Post a Comment