Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day 7--Shake

Good Morning...I'm back down a total of 7.8 lbs today. Off to work...more later. I may not have much to post today about it all....I'm used to the schedule so it doesn't effect me too much. I occasionally get a little hunger pain but it is still near a 'snack' time so isn't too bad.

Not much to update...although I found an amazing trick today. I read it on the 'cleanse' email and gave this a shot today. So...during my 'snack', I 'eat by Isa-snack (chocolate flavor)...suck on it till it is wafer style and then eat my almonds...it totally makes it taste like a candy bar!!! Well...that's it.

I may not get to 'post' as often over the next few days. Tomorrow I'm driving about 6-7 hours up to Monterey for my little sisters wedding. I'll be continuing my shake day tomorrow...and on Friday I will do a modified 'shake' day. I will have my morning shake, my healthy lunch....and then I have rehearsal dinner...and the wedding on Saturday. Saturday and Sunday are my 'cleanse' days again...but they will be postponed until Monday and Tuesday. I'm basically taking Friday night -Sunday night off. Unfortunate, but necessary. I should have started the process earlier...but I didn't...so this is how I have to make it work. I will do my best to keep up my 'blogs' but life may get in the way for a few days :-)

No comments: