Thursday, April 3, 2008

Day 8--Shake

Same weight as yesterday. Woke up with a lot of energy this morning, suprising though b/c I didn't go to sleep till pretty late last night (there were all sorts of specials on Autism on b/c it was National Autism Day...got sucked in). I only worked a half day today so I could get on the road and drive up north. I still followed my shake/lunch/shake schedule...and still drank all my water! I was concerned about drinking the water b/c I hate having to stop for the bathroom all the time...I guess my body is used to it now though b/c I only had to stop once on the whole 6 hour drive!! Tomorrow I am starting a shake day but the taking a few days off for the wedding...I actually had 1 cracker with all natural fat free cheese on it tonight while my mom was eating them.

I think one of the most important things this cleanse has taught me is portion controll...I now know if I'm hungry I don't need a 'meal' to curb the hunger...a few bites will do.

No comments: