Not much time right now...but I am now down 8 pounds. And yes...I'm still very much looking forward to eating today!!!
It was nice to have a shake day after two days of cleansing...although I feel like just having the shake and eating my lunch is going to make all the weight come back! So far that hasn't been the case...although I have been fluctuating a today with my weight...but I typically do everyday...so not really that concerned about it. I took measurements today and was pretty impressed with some of them...I'll post those later.
After lunch I was incredibly FULL...but it was nice to eat! I went shopping for a new bikini today and had to smell the 'pretzel' shop...very tempting...but I just walked faster to my car and hurried home to make my shake!! All better now.
I've taken to heading to the hot tub each night...and then swimming laps. I made sure to 'make' myself do this to get my routine going. Today was only 10 laps (or is it 20??), but I plan on increasing it daily for a while. Thank goodness my HOA finally re-heated the pool.
So...overall I'm loving the experience....and have quite a few friends that plan on doing it now as well.
More to come tomorrow....I'm interested to see if my weight goes up or down tomorrow.
Oh...I just added up my original inches and my current inches...so far I've lost a total of 10.25 inches. Remember that is a total...so it's like a .5" here, 1.25" there, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment