I woke up feeling refreshed and energized. This was wonderful...I typically don't have much energy in the morning...at least not to where I throw on music and enjoy getting ready like I did today. No weight change since yesterday. Haven't had any negative reactions so far. It's still a little hard for me to eat the almonds, but mainly because I just don't really like almonds. For lunch I had the same salad as yesterday, but added Veggi-Chicken (by MSF). So far so good. Not much else to report today, or at least yet! Tomorrow is the first day of the 'cleanse'....we'll see how that goes!
Okay...just weighed (just for fun...not my normal weighing time b/c I always weigh more in the afternoon/evenings) and I was down 2.6 pounds from this morning. And while this may be TMI....I haven't had a BM so it's not like I pooped it out. :-)
Just thought I'd update before bed. So...hunger was definitely better today. Didn't even need my organic apple in the evening. I tried the Isa-Snacks (chocolate flavor) today and although they look like they would be nasty...they are surprisingly good. My lower back has been hurting this evening...feels kinda like cramps (back cramps) but I know that isn't it. Not sure if it is related to this or not. But...soaked in the hot tub and for the most part it feels better. I weighed again before hopping into bed and am now down a total of 3.4 lbs. I'll be re-measuring in the morning...I don't 'feel' like I'm down almost 3.5 lbs...and typically I would 'feel' smaller....so the measuring will be interesting.
I am very tired...which is again a good thing. I start my cleanse days tomorrow...fingers crossed!!!
1 comment:
Good job.
Just make sure you're ok for Shell's wedding. :) If you pass out or anything mom will shoot you.
Hope this what you need to jump start a healthier you.
Love you!
Post a Comment