Friday, March 28, 2008

Day 1--Pre-Cleanse

Ok...started Isogenix today. The shake was very good, even without ice and just shaken in a blender cup. Yum! I didn't actually try any of the Iso-snacks, but was pretty good about my 2 dry almonds (not very tasty to me but it's only 2 so I can manage). I also tried the chocolates and pieces of the bar. All very tasty (and that means something coming from me...the pickiest eater ever!!!). My lunch was fabulous! I made a great salad (spring mix, romaine, green onion, avocado, craisons, and cilantro...with Newman's Light Vinegarette), and had some Morning Star Farms patties. All very tasty (I typically eat MSF so that was pretty normal). By dinner I was hungry...so had my shake...then emailed my coach to see if I could 'eat' anything. Whew...I was allowed an apple, celery or salad...so I ate an organic apple. Totally fine! I actually made it to bed at a decent time (for me at least) and was asleep before midnight. For about a week before I haven't been able to fall asleep before 1:00 AM, so 11:30-ish was a blessing!!! Overall great day.

Once I finish I'll post measurements and weight :-)

No comments: