Okay...about to start my first cleanse day. I woke up early (very shocking)...around 5AM, but was at least able to doze in and out until 8. (My plan for my cleanse days was to sleep as much as possible...which I REALLY need...have had a LOT going on for the last 6-7 weeks). Oh well...I'm up so may as well start.
I weighed in and am now down a total of 4.8 pounds. I left my original measurements at work (stupid!!) so I won't know if I have any inch loss until Monday. (Unless I remember some of them...).
Started drinking the Cleanse for Life drink...only problem...I'm not hungry AT ALL. I feel really full so its hard to get it all down. I mixed my 4oz with 12 oz of water...maybe next round I'll do less. I feel like I'm gonna explode and I haven't even finished it yet...and I still have my Isa-Snack to eat too....jeesh!!
Ok...so finally got the 'breakfast' down...not too tasty but I dealt. It didn't make me gag so that's always a good thing :-) For the most part I haven't been too hungry today...a few times, but typically near my 'snack' times and I'm able to deal with just the snack. I'm SHOCKED that the 2 measly almonds and an Isa-Snack wafer thing are fulfilling my hunger cravings. I tried to take it a bit easy today (catching up on the much needed rest....sat at the pool). Not much else to report...
Just finished my last 'cleanse' drink for the day...and I have to say...I was quite hungry before...but not anymore. I'm continuously shocked that I'm not hungry. Still 4.8 lbs down. At one point when I weighed in the middle of the afternoon I was down 5.2lbs...but have fluctuated throughout the day and have remained this evening at the 4.8. More to come tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment