I'm about to start my 2nd day of cleansing. I'm down 6.2 lbs. WOW!
I had trouble going to sleep last night and once I finally did I tossed and turned a lot. May not be related to this but thought I'd jot it down anyway. Ok...off to start drinking. I found that I prefer to drink the 'Cleanse for Life' with only about 4-6 oz of water mixed with it and then follow it up with regular water. More to come later.
Today was pretty much the same as yesterday, no big new information. I did get a bit hungry today (I could smell a neighbor cooking or something) so I had a celery stick.
I planned on taking it super easy today, assuming I'm be pretty tired...but, I ended up getting motivated and doing some weeding in the backyard. It was very very needed!!! My HOA just started heating the pool this weekend so I also took a little soak in the hot tub and swam some laps. I'm hoping to swim a bit each day if possible.
Only one 40z 'Cleanse for Life' left to drink tonight....I'm REALLY looking forward to eating tomorrow...and drinking the shake. Although I have to say, I feeling like I'll be really full all day tomorrow b/c I'm not used to eating much...so that shake and my lunch are all going to make me feel so FULL...or at least that's how it feels now. We'll see tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment