Sunday, May 8, 2011

5/4-5/7...Day 124-127

5/4/11
Day 124

I got to meet up with one of my BFF's today...yay for Judi time!  Our plan was to grab dinner and see a girly movie...but lo and behold we arrived to see that the movie theater had been torn down!  Oops!  So...we shopped (got a super cute shirt, tube top, and dress!!), had our typical Sammy's dinner and then proceeded to get our toes done.  Far from the best salon we've ever been to but technically they got the job done...although when I got home I realized that they never even fully removed my former polish...I have a nice 'You don't know Jacques' spot on one toe...nice ladies. 

And yes...that is the beginning of a foot tan made by my Tom's!  Great!



5/5/11
125

Happy Cinco De Mayo. 
Not sure if I mentioned it here or not yet...but I've 're-started' my P90X workout program.  I love these workouts but have never gotten past week 3-4.  UGH.  So...take 579...goal: complete all 90 days!!  
This was Shoulders and Arms day...




5/6/11
Day 126

Yoga day...athough my yoga disk doesn't work...so I did X-Stretch instead.  Followed by Wii fit yoga and cardio...



5/7/11
Day 127

My strawberries are officially ready to eat. 
They were a bit tart though...and don't mind the odd shapes of them!  

No comments: