71
3-12-11
Saturday was an awesome day. I woke up and took Brook to Lakeside to pick up his Mustang and then I roller bladed 8 miles along the ocean while Brook rode his bike with me. I was supposed to go to a beach BBQ but unfortunately ended up falling asleep...but it was a much needed nap! I then hit the gym late night.
Brook's Mustang
The rollerblades...happy to be used again after the Silver Strand
72
3-13-11
Sunday was the Family Wine Makers event. This event is so fun! I have quite few pictures so I'll explain as I go...oh...and plus a few of Hurley :-)
Hurley sleeping like a little person...hugging the pillow with his head on it...silly dog!
Kristen; ready for the event to start
Each little white sign is different winery...this was throughout an entire convention center! SO many wineries...about 5 steps to each new one!
Katie and Me with our 'Hall Winery' passes
The yummy snacks they thankfully have placed throughout the event
Katie and Me
Katie and Me again...
Kristen getting interviewed
Another view of the event...
The guy holding the camera is Erik Turner from the 80's band Warrant. He now has a wine...called Warrant Red...and...it's GOOD!
No comments:
Post a Comment