67
So I joined WW about 9 months ago...and originally lost about 10-12 lbs. I had about another 10ish that I wanted to lose to get to my goal of 125 or a little lower...I've been a bad WW member pretty much since summer. I've only weighed in a couple of times. Today my friend and I went back to the meetings and decided that we need to stay for the meetings and get back into the swing of things. I'm up 3.8 lbs...gggrrrr!!!! About a month or two ago their system changed and it's been hard for me to remember the new point system...it now looks at fat, fiber, carbs and protein. A lot of foods are worth more points but you also get more points per day/week...and an added plus is that all fruits are 0 points (no matter how much you eat!) and most veggies are 0 too! I like this change...but..change is hard
!! So I'm back on a mission and WILL get to my goal...before summer! You readers out there....hold me to this!!! I need to be bikini ready soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment