68
3-9-11
My tutoring client for the day went home sick...which meant...I got to do this!! And my nails too!!! Sorry about the 'feet pic'!
69
3-10-11
At WW the other day I was a total sucker and bought their pedometer. I know better...they charge WAY more than anywhere else...but...their pedometer automatically tracks how many 'Points Plus' (PP) I get to add to my activity points. So...I went with it! Oh...and that number is all day walking...plus walking on the treadmill for 20 minutes...jeesh! I've read that for weight loss you should have a minimum of 10,000 steps a day...
70
3-11-11
With starting up WW again...or 'getting back on track with WW' I'm trying to be better about my workouts. This is now my spare room....
Stability ball, and multiple bands hanging from the door leading to the spare bedroom bathroom. I need more bands still and 'harder' ones.
Yoga mat, foam roller, push up/pull up bar, weights....I still need a Bosu...I've been wanting one FOREVER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment