63-Friday
About two months ago a new frozen yogurt place opened up down the street from me. I've wanted to try it and finally did on Friday...uhm...could easily be my new addiction! I'm normally your typical chocolate fro-yo girl..maybe a little strawberry mixed in...but this is one of those places where you do it all yourself and when at those places I tend to try a few more flavors just to see how they are. Hello...I found my new love...nonfat apple pie fro-yo...with fat free granola on it...literally tastes like apple cobbler! I was in heaven!!!
64-Saturday
Friday night I went to Target to buy a new stability ball...and I ended up also buying this...which got all assembled by Saturday...a new bedding set...
65-Sunday
Sunday was Eli's 1st birthday party. Eli is my friend Judi's little boy...he's adorable! I can't believe he's already 1 year old! Crazy! He had a super cute 'Rocker' birthday party...and man oh man...he loved his cake! I have hilarious video of him...most kids face dive and put their hands all in it...Eli did that...plus grabbed the entire thing and lifted it up to attempt to shove it in his tiny mouth! After the birthday party I met my friend Brook and we went to see a movie (I am Number 4) and to sushi...oh my goodness the sushi was great! We totally splurged and got 4 rolls...one being called '1st degree burn'...or something crazy...it was HOT...made with habeneros...but oh so yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment