Saturday, February 13, 2010
U-verse
So I just switched my cable, internet and phone over to U-verse. Has anyone out there tried this? So far...the Internet part is great...I mean...it works so not much else there. The cable...is taking some getting used to but I'm pretty sure I'll learn to love it! It's very Tivo-esque and I can program to record shows from my phone or computers...awesome! I can now record up to 4 shows at one time and can watch from any TV in my house...again awesome. But the whole system is taking some time. Now...phone. So far...lame! They just set it all up yesterday...for like 3 hours! The installation guy (very nice guy) had me check the phone...and it worked fine. But of course...that evening when I attempted to talk on it it was just tons of static...like lots and lots! I could hear but was seriously awful! I tried again today and still static. After spending 2 hours on 'online chat help' and moving my phone all over the place to see if we could fix it (which it seems to work fine if I plug in directly into their box...but not the wall)I now have to hang out here on Monday from 12-4 for them to come try to fix it again...'please note that the technician can arrive anytime within those 4 hours and the repair can take up to 2 hours'...great! As if I haven't spent enough time on it already. Oh well...hopefully I've enticed Trevor to come hang with me during my 'jail' time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment