So begins my crazy weekends!
Last weekend I went to Theresa's bridal shower! It was so good to see her! Theresa was one of my very best friends while in Chico and she now lives in Alabama! What?!?!? Bama?!? But, at least her family is still here so she makes an appearance here and there. I hadn't realized it but it had been about year and a half since I saw her last...way too long! I loved being able to celebrate with her for her upcoming wedding! Now, I just need to decide...date or dateless to her wedding in Vegas? I don't want to be the lone single person...but hey, they say one of the top places to meet people is at weddings. But...are they gonna live in Bama? That just won't work! Hmmmm...decisions?!?! I'm pretty sure I'll be solo-ing it! But...who knows?!!?!
This coming up weekend is the MDA Stride and Ride! I'm super excited about it and yeah, if you haven't donated and would like to just click here! And, if you would like to read more about my favorite Caleb ever please just click here Hopefully I made those links work right?!?!
The weekend after next, I'll be going to a baby shower for a sorority sister in Orange County. I can't wait to see all the girls. I think I'll also be going to an event the night before with another sorority sister...that is actually being hosted by a Delta Chi alum that we went to school with in Chico.
I think I have a weekend off after that...and then...San Diego Mud Run!! I just decided to sign up for this, and luckily was able to talk Brook into it! We currently have a team of 3, but we need one more! Brook would like another guy, as we now have 1 guy and 2 girls. I can't wait to get all muddy! Mud is fun! I tried to recruit Trevor, but he'll be in NYC that weekend...although is more than willing to play in the mud for practice! It seems that a lot of people I know 'want' to do it but have other plans that weekend...bummer! I've wanted to do a Mud Run for a long time, and am totally excited about doing it! I just hope the rest of my team realizes that I'm in it for fun...not to win!
AND...somewhere in the mix...Baby Eli Barrett is going to make his appearance! I hope he decides to come on a weekday :-)
2 comments:
I think you should take a single girlfriend to the wedding. That way you can both be single, and ready to mingle with any bachelors! And you can still have a wing-woman :)
I decided to take Trevor! I'll have a fun person to dance and drive with, but still single and available! :-)
Post a Comment