Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Resolution

If you read my last post you then know that one of my New Years resolutions is to blog more. I want to do a 'once a week' thing...a challenge of sorts. I found a few websites that offer prompts but I think for now I'm going to do 'lists'. I like lists...they can be short and brief or I can expand on things when I want. If any of you that read this (which is pretty much you Amy!!) and want to suggest a list for me to do I would be happy to add it in.

Week 1 list!
This list will be a list of lists that I think I may do at some point! I technically need 52 lists!

*Reasons I love living living in SD
*Reasons I would move back to Salinas/Monterey
*Best things about dating
*Worst things about dating
*Best things about being single
*Worst things about being single
*Random facts about me
*My favorite places
*My favorite shows/why

I obviously need ideas ideas and more ideas! My ideas here are pretty lame lists! So...I guess that's a start!

My other New Years Resolutions include: working out more consistently, enjoy SD more, see the places and do the things around SD/So.Cal that I haven't yet....

3 comments:

Caleb's Co. said...

You could also do best/worst teaching moments.

I'll try to think of more...

Caleb's Co. said...

Here are some links to some blogs that might help you get some ideas/inspiration:
http://leahdotgorrell.blogspot.com/
http://seriouslyshellie.com/
http://www.letshaveacocktail.com/

The last one I was pretty addicted to for a short while.

Alicia said...

Awesome! Thanks! I accidentally lost your last post!