To any of you, I think there is actually only 1 of you, that read this I am officially declaring that one of my New Years Resolutions is to blog more consistently.
I LOVE reading other peoples blogs...will typically even read one person blog and then click on one of the ones that they link to, even if I don't know the person. It's like reading short stories...I love it. But...as I've mentioned before I just never feel like I do anything exciting enough to 'really' blog about!
I'd like to find a weekly blog 'challenge' or at least a weekly blog prompt...I like lists, random stuff etc...if you know of any thing like what I'm looking for let me know. I think it would help me get on this train! :-)
For now, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...I hope to be back regularly in 2010!!
1 comment:
Yay! Welcome back to the blogging world. I'll keep a look out for some challenges. If you check out some of the blogs linked from my sisters, you may get some inspiration.
Post a Comment