Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Last day...?

Day 16

If the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do with your remaining time on earth?

Well...I'm going to assuming I find out at 12:01 in the morning and the world will end the following day...I mean come on...give me a day.  If I went with the current time I'd have 70 minutes!  So...I have 24 hours..what would I do?  I would want to spend as much time with my family members and close friends as I could.  A lot of my close friends are not physically close...at all...so that means I would be calling all of my besties and letting them know how much I love them and am grateful for them.  I would be snuggling Mikaela and Kesara and playing with Jared and Kendall.  I mean it's totally possible that I can hold 2 babies, play Wii with Jared and with American Girl dolls with Kendall at the same time right?!?!?!  I would make sure my sisters were by my side for 23.5 of those hours...the other 30 minutes would be bathroom breaks :-)  I'm practical like that!  

So yeah...I would be with family.  We wouldn't have to be doing anything special but just being together.  I would be on the phone a lot too.  

I guess this is partly why I moved back to Salinas...life is short and you never know when it's your last 24 hours.  Make the most of it while you can. 

No comments: