Day 13
Three confessions of your choice.
1. I like vampire,witch, and werewolf books. Always have. I've liked books and shows based on witchcraft for a LONG time. The new trend with these books now adds the vampires and werewolves in the mix. Yes, I read Twilight, and Yes I liked it. Do I laugh at the movies....YES. Do I think that the movies have horrible acting...Yes! Would I buy the movies...NO. Do I see them in theaters and anticipate their arrival...YES! This goes beyond Twilight though. I've found a lot of other series's (??) of books about the same thing that are awesome! I've read all the True Blood books...before I realized that they were making a show about it...or at least the ones that were out. The awesome thing is that with the Twilight craze there is NO shortage of books in the vampire, witch, and werewolf genre. Lame...I know...but hey...it's confession time right?
2. I'm a total Britney Spears fan. I was fan through her crazy years too. I felt bad for the poor girl. Has she always made the best choices...hell no...but I really think that half of her 'mistakes' are simply because every freaking thing the girl does (or did) was caught on camera by paparazzi. If camera crews followed me all day every day and night, I may go a bit ballistic too! I remember a huge thing being made about her tripping while holding one of her kids...uhm...okay...the girl tripped, while trying to get to her car that was surrounded by paparazzi...I don't think there's a person out there that can say they've never tripped. It happens. It sucks that she was holding her kid...but she didn't drop him, she didn't fall on him...she simply tripped. Why it even made the press I'm still not sure! Geez people.
3. I sometimes wonder if I'll ever fine someone that I want to be with for the rest of my life. I've had long term relationships but they've obviously not worked out. I feel like the older I get the harder it is find the right person. I am more set in my ways, (as are the people I date) ,I know what I like and what I don't like. I refuse to settle. I don't mind being single, but I don't mind being in a relationship either. I guess I'll continue to wait and see. And when the right person comes around I'll know. Until then...hey...I'm open to set ups ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment