Friday, April 29, 2011

4/21-4/28

4-21
In hopes of moving back to Salinas, and getting hired in the area...I've started (again) to learn Spanish.  Let's see if it works this time?!?!?!  Last time I took Spanish by college adviser told me to quit!  No joke.  Really.  Not a good sign.

4-22
While cleaning out the downstairs storage closet I found our 'Bug Camp Time Capsule'.  Bug Camp was actually Field Biology...but since some of us took it during summer the class consisted of camping for 2 weeks.  My friend Judi and I signed up for the class together and then met Kim and Alex.  The four of us become GREAT friends and still attempt to get together every year.  One year (I'm not sure how long ago) we made this 'time capsule'...the goal was to add to it each year when we met...but that hasn't happened.  So...I put back away to be buried in the closet again :-)

4-23
Not that you can tell in this picture...but I finally finished painting my bedroom!  I started painting in here 3 years ago...I guess it was finally time to finish!

4-24
So...the 24th was Easter...but Katy didn't feel good.  She 'threw out her neck' again.  So...I tried to keep her still but after she kept waking herself up in pain I took her into the vet.  The gave her the same meds as last time and then pretty much has been fine!  

4-25
Another 'plug' for a favorite item!  I love this perfume!  I'm not really a perfume type of person...but Philosophy has the best, cleanest, freshest smelling scents.  I had this as a 'roll-on' perfume and actually used it so much it that it ended up empty!  So...next trip to buy it I got this...well...also because they didn't have the roll on!  I love it!  If you see Pure Grace at a store...I highly recommend taking a little sniffy sniff!

4-26
One of these days I'll stop taking pics with my phone while driving...especially since they don't ever give the view any justice!  But again this is the view from my corner...beautiful.

4-27

My new necklace.  Just like perfume...I'm NOT a necklace person.  I have, however, been dying to get the Tiffany and Co initial necklace.  I asked for it for Christmas...but nope.  I almost bought it another time while shopping with my mom, but her response was that I should wait for a 'guy' to buy it for me.  Uhm...what?!?!  So I still haven't gotten it...but...while shopping yesterday...I found this cute little thing...for $10!!!  It will for sure hold me over until some dude buys me the one I really want!  haha...more likely until I decide to dish out the cash for another T&Co item!!

4-28
Shower curtain soup!  Every once in a while I love doing this!  I just take off the liner curtain...fill up the tub with hot water and bleach...and ta-da...brand new shower curtain liner!  My little spray bottles of bleach I use in there just don't do enough! 

No comments: