Monday, May 10, 2010

Races and Triskele's

I'll update more later, but...I did finish my OC 1/2 marathon. My goal, remember as a walker, was 3:15 (my worst time ever was 3:22 and my best was 2:56, with one in between)and I actually finished in 3:06. So not only did I beat my time, but I also got my 2nd best. I have another in 3 weeks and I'm just hoping right now to finish (ideally in less than 3:06) but I hurt my foot at the OC and have struggled with it since then. My sister and I think it may be Plantar Fasciitis but I'm not really sure. I'm just kind of slowly trying to walk again and am paying close attention to my pain or hopefully lack of! I went out last Thursday with no pain, but Friday was bad...so I took the weekend off and tried again today..so far so good!

And...I did get the tattoo. I'll post pictures as soon as it's done healing. It's still a little peely/crusty and gross! I have some from right when I did it but of course they are all red and Vaselined...so I'll spare you and just post when it looks nice and pretty again! :-)

No comments: