Just thought I'd check in for those of you that might actually be reading this. Nothing new has happened in my kitchen, I still need to get the back splash in but I have to go to a sheet metal place to get the stuff. I've gone to a few places to check it out and no place has what I want...the only place that did was going out of business and literally had a piece the size of my hand for sale...come on...who is going to buy that?!?! Maybe over spring break I'll get a chance to look for some...oh...and get a new front door. My lame HOA says I either need to paint my door or get a new one (it is pretty old...was here when I got the place) . I would opt for painting but from what I've heard so far is that my door has too much damage on the bottom of it (who know what from?!?!) and painting just won't work. Hopefully I can have my handiman install the door and back splash at one time.
On a fun note...I got a Wii!!! I bought it on ebay so it took a bit of time to get here and I had to go pick it up from FedEx because they insisted on having a face to face signature (I understand) but seriously, who is home at 9:15am??? I played it for the first time EVER today!! I like the Wii Fit....some of those tasks are harder than they look!!
Besides that I've been reading and knitting a lot lately...and enjoying that the sun is slowly making an appearance again. I actually got sunburned at the beach the other day!! Love it!! Now I'm going to have to fight with myself after work...Wii...or Beach?!?! Decisions decisions!
3 comments:
Decisions, decisions.
I'm totally addicted to the Wii! It's actually made exercise fun...who'da thunk it.
Lets do a Wii night soon- Pool, cook, dinner, drinks (lots) and Wii
Sounds good to me!!!
Post a Comment