(Once again...blogger has rotated my picture from my format...if I rotate it still doesn't rotate here...so so so frustrating!)
What's in MY purse...
**a pair of silver earrings...I had them for my interview last week but decided not to wear them
**A tiny silver 'charm' with baby feet on it from Michelle's baby shower
**Victoria's Secret coupon/gift...you know the ones you get in the mail...and never use in time!
**my house and mail key on the yellow arm band
**Fiber One brownies...suprisingly good! I actually had about 6 of these because I was taking them in to work to leave there and forgot to take them out of my purse
**Fiber Plus 'bar'...notice the trend here! haha...I love my fiber!
**Ralph's coupons...again which I typically forget to use or are for things that I don't buy often...but got to use one today!
**a tampon...I have NO clue how long that's been in there. My last usage was about 3 months ago (no...I'm not pregnant!!! I just 'stack' my pills to make it all more convenient for me!)
**Dr. Pepper chap stick...yes it's huge! But that way I can find it easy in my purse! It's my favorite thing ever! Perfect color!
**Blistex and EOS chapsticks...gotta keep the lips moisturized!
**Lip Gloss...this may be with the tampon...no clue when the last time I used it was!
**Hand sanitizer...necessity!
**2 nail files...because 1 isn't enough
**2 rubber bands
**2 pens...of course when I NEED one I can't find one anywhere!
**Water Pills...for the day after high sodium consumption when I have sausage fingers/toes!
**Doggie drugs, doggie snacks to hide the drugs in, and a spoon to feed it to the doggies!
**Gift cards....that fell out of my 'gift card' holder
**Wallet
**Keys that are never used
**Car 'clicker' that just floats loose all the time b/c of the touch aspect of the car...so again I can NEVER find it if or when I 'need' it
So...what's in YOUR purse?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment